This is version 2.0 of the AI+ mod made by Siesta Guru for Civilization VI.
Civilization VI AI+ Mod 2.0
New in this version:
– Improved AI’s military offensive capabilities by a lot. It should send bigger troops faster, spend less time doing nothing, will be less scared and will feel overall more dangerous.
– Lots of finetuning in production choices. There should be a better balance between troops/districts/builders/etc
– A small start on individualisation of civs. Some are now marked as militaristic (Sumeria, Gorgo, Norway, Schythia, Rome, Germany) and some as scientific (Germany, Japan, Arabia, America, Russia), and will prioritize these areas somewhat.
– Tech choices system improved slightly. It used to beeline towards techs that really weren’t all that beeline worthy (like beelining for castles, without then actually rushing Alhambra).
– Minor alterations of preferences between different difficulty levels. On deity/immortal AI’s have more time for wonders for example, while below king, AI’s should limit their settling a little.
– Small improvements on settling behavior (higher preference towards settling on fresh water).
– Less siege weapons for city states.
– Incorporated some of the more essential changes made by Delnar Ersike.
Changes from previous version.
How to install:
– Unzip the mod to
..\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Mods folder
– Activate it Additional Content menu
– Start a new game.
Credits: Siesta Guru