Buffed Resources mod will increase bonus, luxury, and strategic resource.
Civilization VI Buffed Resources 0.3 mod
So it rewards investment in districts and buildings.
Current Version: 0.3
– All changes also apply to unique districts.
– Armory provides +1 production to Iron and Niter
– Water Mill resource bonuses are removed. Now provides +1 food, +2 production, and 1 housing.
– Aqueducts provide +2 food to Oases. Also provide +1 food to all tiles within 2 range.
– Arenas provide +1 gold to the same resources.
– Encampments provide +1 production to Copper, Iron, Horses, and Niter.
– Shrines provide +1 faith to the same resources.
– Amphitheaters provide +1 culture to the same resources.
– Holy Sites provide +2 faith to Stone, Incense, and Wine.
– Stables provide +1 production to Horses
– Theaters provide +2 culture to Coffee, Tea, Marble, Diamonds, and Jade.
– Zoos provide +1 culture to the same resources.
– Commercial Hubs provide +1 gold to Furs, Salt, Cotton, Dyes, Silk, Spices, Sugar, Tobacco, and Silver.
– Entertainment Complexes provide +1 culture and +1 gold to Cocoa, Truffles, and Ivory.
– Barracks provide +1 production to Copper
– Campuses provide +2 science to Mercury and Uranium
– Industrial Zones provide +1 production to Gypsum, Aluminum, Coal, and Oil.
– Granary base yields are removed and housing is reduced to 1. Provides +1 food to Bananas, Cattle, Citrus, Deer, Rice, Sheep, and Wheat.
You can read more here.
How to install:
– Unzip the mod to
Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Mods folder
– Make sure is enabled in Additional Content menu
– Start a new game.