This mod is meant to improve and make the default AI more competitive.
AI Improvements for Civ VI
Version 1 includes:
– Big changes to settle behavior. You’ll find the AI will settle more appropriate cities in more competitive amounts.
– Overall improvements to building and district prioritization.
– Larger differences in building behaviour between war and peace. Less settlers/wonders at war.
– Small improvements in the AI’s ability to wage an aggressive war.
– Instantly breaking the first design philosophy point, the war penalties have been made flatter so that the AI actually declares war sometimes in later eras.
– More warlike behavior if the AI thinks it is strong.
Technical details can be found in the files, (it’s already in the hundreds of detail changes).
Read full description here.
How to install:
– Unzip the mod here:
..\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Mods
– Then make sure the mod is active in Additional Content menu segment.
– The next time you launch your game this mod will be loaded.
Credits: Siesta Guru