Improved Forts Mod enhances the utility of the Fort, Great Wall and Roman Fort.
Civilization VI Improved Forts Mod 1.2
Defensive improvements now grant the following to units in them:
* +5 to healing rate
* +1 sight range
* Ability to see hidden units (like Privateers or upgraded Scouts/Rangers)
* +4 defensive strength (same as vanilla)
* 2 free turns of fortification (same as vanilla)
The increased sight range should increase their usefulness for guarding large frontier regions and the increased healing makes them useful as front-line defensive fortifications.
In addition, Forts are now unlocked earlier at Military Engineering, so Military Engineers can immediately build them.
All defensive improvements may be built on Forests.
How to install:
– Download and unzip it to:
Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Mods
– Activate the mod in Additional Content.