This is UncivilizedGuy’s Civilization 6 Specialized Industry Mod.
Civilization VI Specialized Industry Mod 2.0
– Build Workshops and Factories and unlock a Specialized Industry.
– Specialized Industries are mutually exclusive. One per Workshop and One per Factory can be built in each city.
– Japanese unique building is now the Robotics Factory. Yields unchanged.
Workshops (+1 Housing in addition to the normal yields for the regular Workshop)
– Mapmaker: +1 Production; +10% combat experience for all naval units trained in this city. Fish, Crabs, Whales and Pearls gain +1 Production
– Oil Press: +1 Food; Truffles, Fish, Rice, Wheat, Cocoa, Cotton, Tea, and Wine gain +1 Food. Citrus and Whales gain +1 Production
– Jeweler: +2 Gold; Diamonds, Jade, Silver, and Pearls gain +1 Gold.
– Alchemist: +1 Science; Niter, Mercury, Silver, Iron, and Copper gain +1 Science.
– Tannery: +1 Production: +10% combat experience for all cavalry class units trained in the city. Cattle, Furs, Fish, Horses and Deer gain +1 Production.
– Apothecary: +1 Amenity; Tobacco, Coffee and Incense gain +1 Gold
– Glassworks: +1 Production and +1 Culture to Coastal tiles. Requires Workshop and Harbor. Not mutually exclusive to other Workshops in the Industrial Zone.
– Distillery: +1 Culture; Wine, Wheat, Rice and Sugar gain +1 Culture.
– Blacksmith: +1 Production; +10% combat experience for all melee and ranged units trained in this city. Iron and Copper gain +1 Production.
– Sculptor: +1 Faith; Marble, Gypsum, Stone, Jade and Ivory gain +1 Faith.
– Brewery: +2 Culture; Wheat and Rice gain +1 Culture
– Electronics Industry: +2 Production; +10% combat experience for all naval units trained in this city.
– Pharmaceutical Industry: +2 Food: Bananas, Citrus, Niter, Crabs, Fish, and Cocoa gain +1 Food
– Automaker: +2 Production; +10% combat experience for all cavalry class units trained in this city.
– Foundry: +2 Production; +10% combat experience for all melee and ranged units trained in this city.
– Deep Sea Mining Industry: +2 Production to Ocean tiles. Requires Factory and Harbor. Not mutually exclusive to other Factories in the Industrial Zone.
– Publisher: +4 Faith
– Aerospace Industry: +2 Production; +10% combat experience for all air units trained in this city.
– Appliance Industry: +2 Amenities; +1 Production, +1 Food, +1 Culture
– Textile Industry: +3 Gold; Cotton, Silk, Dyes, and Sheep gain +1 Gold
– Chemical Industry: +2 Science; Niter, Mercury, Silver, Iron, Oil, Dyes, Salt, Coal, Aluminum, and Gypsum gain +1 Science
– Shrine: Now gives +1 Faith to Incense and Tobacco resources.
– Power Plant: Now gives +1 Production to Oil, Coal and Uranium resources.
You can read more here
How to install:
– Download and unzip
– Content of the Strategic Industry folder goes to
../Documents/My Games/Sid Meier's Civilization VI/Mods
– Content of the Art_Assets folder goes to game root folder
../steamapps/common/Sid Meier's Civilization VI overwriting original. You may want to backup first.