Tomatekh’s Historical Religions will add more pre-modern and indigenous historical religions to the game.
Civilization Vi Tomatekh’s Historical Religions mod
– Adds historical (pre-modern and indigenous) religions.
– Also adds a few new icons.
How to install:
– Download and unzip to
Documents/My Games/ Sid Meier’s Civilization VI/Mods folder
– To install the new icons go to XML folder (from the mod), copy file Icons_Religions.xml and paste it to
/Steam/steamapps/common/Sid Meier’s Civilization VI/Base/Assets/UI/Icons overwriting original file.
– If you don’t have Aztec DLC you need to edit a file, see more info here.
– You should backup before installing or if you have the game on Steam you can easily uninstall mods by checking game files integrity.
Credits: Tomatekh and Sukritact.