District Cost Mod modifies district cost to scale based on the number of identical districts already built.
Civilization VI District Cost Mod
New in this version:
– Base district cost is now multiplied by the era of the tech or civic required to produce it;
– Costs increase per copy at the rate of 5/12 original base cost for 1 per city districts (i.e, 25 hammers a copy for most districts), and half that for multiple per city districts (i.e., neighborhoods).
– Special districts now cost and increase at 2/3 the rate of the base districts, instead of the default 1/2.
You can read more here.
– Unzip in: \Documents\My Games\Sid Meier’s Civilization VI\Mods directory
– Activate in Additional Content
– And start a new game.